Join us in Warwickshire for fun, friendship and personal growth as you experience 6 days of powerful breathwork.
The Training Team
Senior Trainer Brian Williams is the Transformational Breath® National Leader for the UK and has been teaching Transformational Breath® for over 9 years. In that time he has taught over 1000 students and held more than 33 events. Co-Trainer Sally Asquith has been a Transformational Breath® Group Leader since 2019 and is passionate about sharing the benefits of breathwork for the relief of PTSD and anxiety.
Michelle Messer, a certified Transformational Breath® Facilitator with her own amazing story of recovery through breathwork, completes the training team with her unique humour and exceptional organisation skills. Together they will gently guide you through 6 days of breathwork training where you can discover the physical, emotional and spiritual benefits of this award winning self-help modality.
Maybe you are looking for a simple and effective way to bring peace and joy into your life. Maybe it is time to let go of past events or traumas that are still holding you back, or maybe you simply want some time to reflect and invest in yourself. Whatever your reason for starting a personal journey with breathwork, this seminar will bring you home to yourself, resolving inner conflict and empowering change.
The Seminar Program (levels 1-3)
The programme content includes
- 2-3 professionally facilitated Transformational Breath® sessions every day.
- A deep understanding of breathing analysis including demonstrations.
- Integration of unconsciously held negative emotional charges or beliefs.
- Resolution of negative programming and family patterns.
- Dyadic Soul Communication.
- Forgiveness and inner child breathwork exercises.
- Toning and sound healing.
- Breath and movement.
- Mother Earth Birth, dry birthing breathwork session.
- Self-breathwork Sessions.
- Partnered breathwork sessions.
- Mirror breathwork Session.
- Advanced breathwork to access higher states of consciousness.
And you will leave at the end of the six days with the tools and skills to enhance your everyday life including
- Understanding how breathing effects your physical and mental body.
- Confidence in how and when to use breathing exercises.
- Recognising how your breath pattern reflects your life experience.
- Awareness of when situations or experiences affect your breath pattern.
- How to make positive changes by using your breath during every day life .
- Five Rites daily yoga practise.
- 100 breaths daily practise.
- How and when to use Byron Katie’s ‘The Work’ to resolve inner conflict.
- The Abundance Programme.
- How to self-body map.
- How to give yourself a Transformational Breath® session.
There are no pre-requisites, you only need to bring yourself with an open mind and a willingness to embrace positive transformation.
This training is offered as a fully residential programme allowing us to retreat and immerse ourselves in the true joy of breathing. Arriving by 6pm on the 26th September we will then settle in and have dinner together. The Seminar will then begin on the morning of the 27th September and finish at approximately 4pm on 2nd October.
Nailcote Hall Hotel is a small English stately home built in 1640 and was a family home for over 300 years. Now an elegant 4 star spa hotel set in 15 acres of idyllic countryside it provides the high quality accommodation, fine dining, leisure facilities and stunning gardens you would expect from a luxury hotel.
The training will be held in the exclusive use Pavillion Suite, which is separate from the main hotel, and rooms will be either single or shared twin ensuite. Breakfast, 2 course lunch and 3 course dinner are all included each day, along with use of the spa and leisure facilities.
Berkswell is ideally placed close to Birmingham airport for international travellers, is close to Coventry railway links and the venue is easily accessible by car.
Investment and Offers
Investment – £2050 in a shared twin room, £2250 in a single room (training fee, delegate/accommodation rate inclusive).
Early Bird discount 10% off the training fee if paid in full 3 months before the seminar start date.
3/4/5 month advance payment plans available April-Aug.
How to Book
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
or if you are ready to dive right in visit www.simplybreathtaking.co.uk/events to book.
Facilitator Interns who are looking for staffing experience will receive a very warm welcome – please get in touch!