You are welcome to join us at Bryansford Cottage, Northern Ireland 18 – 24 March 2023 for six days of life-changing personal growth as you experience the Transformational Breath® Seminar programme (Levels 1, 2 and 3).
Brian Williams, Senior Trainer and Transformational Breath National Leader UK and Lucy Williams, Transformational Breath Trainer, with their team of amazing facilitators, will gently guide you through the training as you discover the physical, emotional and spiritual benefits of this award winning self-empowering breathing technique.
If you are looking for a simple and effective way to bring peace and joy into your life, to let go of past events or traumas that are still holding you back or if you simply want some time to reflect and invest in yourself, this seminar will bring you home to your Self, resolving inner conflict and empowering change.
The programme content includes:
- Two short and two long professionally facilitated Transformational Breath® Sessions daily
- A deep understanding of breathing analysis including demonstrations
- Integration of unconsciously held negative emotional charges or beliefs
- Resolution of negative programming and family patterns
- Dyadic Soul Communication
- Forgiveness and inner child exercises
- Toning and Sound Healing
- Breath and Movement
- Dry Birthing breath session
- Self-Breathing sessions
- Partnered Breathing sessions
- Mirror Breathing Session
- Advanced Breaths to the Access Higher States of Consciousness
And you will leave at the end of the six days with the tools and skills to enhance your everyday life including:
- Understanding how breathing effects your physical and mental body
- Understanding how and when to use breathing exercises
- Understanding how your breath pattern reflects your life experience
- How to recognise situations or experiences that affect your breath pattern
- How to make positive changes by using your breath
- Five Rites daily yoga practice
- 100 breaths daily practice
- How to use Byron Katie’s ‘The Work’ to resolve inner conflict
- The Abundance Programme
- How to self-body map
- How to give yourself a Transformational Breath® session
This training is offered as a fully residential programme on full board basis where we will have exclusive use of the venue, allowing us to retreat and immerse ourselves in the true joy of breathing. There are no pre-requisites; you only need to bring yourself, an open mind and a willingness to embrace positive change.
The seminar is being held at Bryansford Cottage, Northern Ireland www.bryansfordcottage.com . It’s a fabulous venue, set in the magnificent Mourne Mountains and close to Tollymore Forest, which has been a deer park since the 1400s. The accommodation is shared in luxurious en-suite bedrooms with twin beds. All the meals are vegetarian food and these and the tea breaks and snacks are included in the cost.
Northern Ireland is easily and affordably accessible by air and sea and there are two airports in Belfast while Dublin Airport is ideal for international travellers. The venue is easily accessible by public transport, affordable taxis and by car. Participants should arrive in time for dinner at 6 p.m. on Saturday 18 March and the seminar will close by 1.00 p.m. on Friday 24 March 2023.
All inclusive cost £1760 (training fee £1300, delegate/accommodation rate £460).
To reserve your place contact me for bank details and a registration forms and send a non-refundable deposit of £500 by bank transfer. The full cost of the event must be paid by 4 March 2023.
Training and Registration Contact:
Tel: 0044 7855 938235