We invite you to join us in Warrington for six days of fun, friendship and personal growth as you experience the Transformational Breath® Seminar programme (Levels 1, 2 and 3).
Brian Williams, Senior Trainer and Transformational Breath® National Leader and Sally Asquith, Transformational Breath® Group Leader, with their team of amazing facilitators, will gently guide you through the training as you discover the physical, emotional and spiritual benefits of this award-winning self-help modality.
If you are looking for a simple and effective way to bring peace and joy into your life, to let go of past events or traumas that are still holding you back or if you simply want some time to reflect and invest in yourself, this seminar will bring you home to yourself, resolving inner conflict and empowering change.
- Two short and two long Professionally Facilitated Transformational Breath® Sessions daily
- A deep understanding of breathing analysis including demonstrations
- Integration of unconsciously held negative emotional charges or beliefs
- Resolution of negative programming and family patterns
- Dyadic Soul Communication
- Forgiveness and inner child exercises
- Toning and Sound Healing
- Breath and Movement
- Dry Birthing breath session
- Self-Breathing sessions
- Partnered Breathing sessions
- Mirror Breathing Session
- Advanced Breaths to the Access Higher States of Consciousness
And you will leave at the end of the six days with the tools and skills to enhance your everyday life including:
- Understanding how breathing effects your physical and mental body
- Understanding how and when to use breathing exercises
- Understanding how your breath pattern reflects your life experience
- How to recognise situations or experiences that affect your breath pattern
- How to make positive changes by using your breath
- Five Rites daily yoga practice
- 100 breaths daily practice
- How to use Byron Katie’s ‘The Work’ to resolve inner conflict
- The Abundance Programme
- How to self-body map
- How to give yourself a Transformational Breath® session
This training is offered as a fully residential programme on a full board basis. We will have exclusive use of the venue, allowing us to retreat and immerse ourselves in the true joy of breathing. There are no pre-requisites, you only need to bring yourself, an open mind and a willingness to embrace positive transformation. Participants will need to arrive before 6 pm for dinner on Monday 7th June and we will start the seminar on Tuesday morning. The seminar will close by 3.30 pm on Sunday 13th June.
Warrington in Cheshire is ideally placed close to Manchester and Liverpool airports for international travellers. Manchester and Liverpool railway links are close by and the venue is easily accessible by car.
We know that 2020 has been a challenging year and 2021 is still shrouded in uncertainty for some and so we want to be completely transparent and upfront about our Covid-19 planning. Our policy is to give a full refund or offer an alternative date if Covid-19 affects either our ability to host the seminar or your ability to attend. The venue is registered as Covid-19 secure and we will share with you in advance our risk assessment and Covid-19 secure procedures that meet all relevant government guidelines for this type of event. If you have any concerns or want more information about the procedures we are putting in place to safeguard participants and staff please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
All-inclusive cost £1560 (training fee £1200, delegate/accommodation rate £360).
Early Bird Discount 10% off the training fee if paid in full by 7th March 2021.
3/4/5 month advance payment plans available Jan-May.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Facilitator Interns who are looking for staffing experience will receive a very warm welcome – please get in touch!
Get in Touch
Telephone: 044 1635 745045