The schedule for the Trauma Summit 2022 is now available and contains all 40+ presentations that will be held over the two days in Belfast, please see link – TS22 Schedule – Action Trauma.
The Trauma Summit will provide you with full access to all 40+ presentations, 40+ exhibitors, 6 months on-demand access post conference, 55 hours of invaluable content – CPD accredited.
We are delighted to welcome world famous Trauma experts back to Belfast such as:
- Bessel van der Kolk, What We Have Learned in Three Decades of Explorations in Trauma: A New Road Map
- Georgie Oldfield, Addressing the Link between Trauma and Chronic Pain
- Brian Williams, Using Transformational Breath to Integrate Traumas
- Betsy Polatin, SE meets Humanual – How Trauma Affects Supports, Suspension and Breath
- Stephen Travers, An Introduction to Havening for Healing Trauma
Speakers joining us by live stream:
- Gabor Maté, ‘The Compassionate Inquiry, how individuals can connect to the truth within themselves’.
- Efu Nyaki, Healing transgenerational trauma Brings Peace and Harmony to the Present Moment
- Leslie Korn, The Art and Science of Integrative and Nutritional Therapy for the Treatment of PTSD, Complex Trauma and TBI: An Introduction
- David Grand, Brainspotting: The NeuroExperiential Model for Treating Trauma
See schedule for full list of all speakers and presentations – TS22 Schedule – Action Trauma.
This is your opportunity to book now and meet these speakers in-person. You can book your in-person or virtual tickets via link Trauma Summit 2022 – Action Trauma If you require an invoice they can only be done up to to 3rd May.
If you have any other questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me.
We hope to see you there! #Healing Trauma Together.