BRIAN IS BACK ONLINE
Brian has recovered and will be back running online sessions from February 2nd 2022 so please get in touch. Also watch out for Events and Seminars which will be re-starting in 2022.
We have clear policies regarding both Cancellation and Privacy including the use of client data. If you have any queries or concerns please contact us.
One to one sessions: in the event of a 1:1 session being cancelled within 24 hours before the planned session, or in the event of a failure to attend, full payment for the session will be required.
Workshops: Full payment is required to ensure a place on a workshop.
In the event that you are prevented from attending, full payment will be refunded up until two weeks prior to the workshop or your place will be transferred to another similar event if appropriate. A 50% refund will be made from two weeks to one day before the workshop. Full payment will be charged if cancellation occurs within 24 hours of the event
Trainings/courses: In the event of a cancellation of a booking for a course a refund will be made in full up until six weeks before the event. After this a payment of 50% will be charged. Full payment will be charged if cancellation occurs within 24 hours of the event.
No refund will be given if a participant leaves a course before its completion.
Cancellation by Brian Williams Transformational Breath: In the event of the organiser needing to cancel a session or event, a full refund will be made.
The following Privacy statement relates to personal records in relation to communications and interactions with Brian Williams Transformational Breath in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
- Personal contact details will only be added to the contact list of Brian Williams Transformational Breath with the permission of the client.
- Occasional emails may be sent to clients including newsletters and promotional materials. An opportunity to unsubscribe from the contact list is available at any time.
- Records about Transformational Breath sessions are kept by Brian Williams Transformational Breath for the purpose of good practice, monitoring, supervision and possible future medico-legal needs.
- Any client is entitled to ask to see their records.
- Records will be retained as long as is necessary.
- Records are confidential and stored in a secure system.
- Records will not be shared with any third party.
- Records may be used for research purposes in an anonymous form.